Friday, February 22, 2008

Allison's review of Spiderwick

Hi, this is Allison! Well the Spiderwick movie was AWESOME! Perfect for families with kids! It was adventurous! The last part was very good. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'll give it a 10! We went with the Brasiers and other friends on Presidents Day. It was probably scary for kids. There was a seceret book. One of my family's favorite parts was the tomato part: No blood! Just green stuff. There was a guy that was addicted to honey. He was FUNNY! Well,I don't wantto give away too much so, see you later.

5 comments:

Don and Kelley said...

Good job Allison! I love it!

Chris and Elaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris and Elaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy and Jeff said...

Alli, You made me want to see the movie and read the book. Loved your review. Love you, Aunt Cathy

Chris and Shani said...

I'm so glad that the movie was really good. What do you guys think about them making movies out of all the best books? As a teacher I wish they didn't do so many, but then again the movies usually turn out awesome! It was fun seeing you guys at the reception. Next one is mine!