Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Pictures


Saturday we drove to Calico Basin and our friend, Jamie Jones , took our family pictures. She has an amazing eye for color and space. Family pictures are not an easy task, but she made it bearable. Thanks, Jamie for putting up with the non-smiler, the blinker, the 4-year old and the two teenagers that thought mom's idea of holding "ho ho ho" was beyond their status. My favorite of Chris and I is the one where we started laughing at something and Jamie told me to look at Chris. Both of us were trying hard to contain our laughter and we ended up with the first picture up above.


























































































































15 comments:

Don and Kelley said...

I love them, I love them, I love them!!!! They are awesome! The one of you and Chris is so good! How are you going to choose?

ksdavis6 said...

Great family pictures!

Chris and Shani said...

Your pictures turned out great! You guys are a good lookin family!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

o man that first pic of u and chris is amazing! u guys are so cute! i love all them u always have the best family pics ever! cant wait to see u!

Megan and Doug Albright said...

wow what great pics!! Who took them? You guys are a great looking family!

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

What a beautiful family. Love the shot of you and Chris.

Matt and Grace said...

Wow! Those pictures look great!

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

They are so cute

Cassondra said...

What beautiful pictures of your family!! They turned out really great!

Jenn said...

I love your pictures!! You guys all look amazing as always! I hope my family looks as cute as yours one day! love you guys!

Leslie said...

Beautiful pictures! You guys look awesome! Jamie is a wonderful photographer! I love her!

Rodriguez Family said...

You are just a wonderful family. All your pictures are priceless. It captured all the beauty that each one has, within them. Thanks for sharing them ,for us to see. Your family are so beautiful,the pictures captures it all.

will and lori said...

WE LOVE THE ALBRIGHT CLAN...Jaime is amazing, but how could she go wrong with such a cute bunch?!!!
It's official Elaine, we have to go shopping for clothes for my family!!! Autumn is my favorite time of the year, and the color background is breathtaking.

3 boys and a lady said...

Elaine, these are so GREAT! They are beautiful. I love the first one of you two! Happy Turkey Day!

Vanessa said...

Wow! Those are great pictures. I love the one of you laughing. Jamie has such a talent.