Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Soccer Begins





Last saturday spring soccer started for Ethan and Rachel. We had a blast watching them play with their teams. Ethan is a "Rebel" and Rachel is a "Warrior." Ethan has been waiting for this day for a long time. He is so proud to finally wear his uniform. He wore it the entire day. I think he would sleep in it if I'd let him. Rachel is enjoying her time with her team and coach Toby and coach Will are teaching her the basics as she begins her first season. Personally, as a spectator, I am looking forward to the warm weather as it was bitter cold and windy during Rachel's game on Saturday. I love the fact that they are involved in some type of physical activity. "Go Rebels and Warriors!"

2 comments:

Don and Kelley said...

They look great!!!! I love the look on Ethan's face. I hope it warms up too. It was freezing watching football!

Amy Albright said...

that is so precious!!