Thursday, October 15, 2009

I love my parents!

After I talked to my mom today I got this overwhelming feeling of love for my parents. My parents had their 55th wedding anniversary last month and my Dad turned 78 this month. The kids and I traveled to St. George for the day on Staff Development Day, Oct. 5th to bring Dad his favorite Supreme pizza. We wore party hats and sang 'Happy Birthday' to him and spent a few hours with him and then traveled home. It was great to see them and be with them.
Today I asked my mom what was going on in the family and she went through the list. I know she cares so much about her children and wants everyone to be happy. She is such a great example of a loving mother!

1 comment:

Jax said...

That is so sweet. You make me want to call my mom right now and tell her how much I love her.

What a beautiful picture. Wow, 55 years. I can't wait to get there. You're mom is stunning - I see where you get your quiet grace.