Sunday, August 1, 2010

Allison's reading books: Septimus Heap Magyk and Flyte

Hi amazing people! It's Allison Amazing Albright here. I Allison have just finished an awesome book. It's called Septimus Heap, book 2, Flyte, by Angie Sage for all you guys. It was the most awesomest book ever to rule the world. This is the first book in the series.


This first book is when Septimus is in the Young Army. In the book the characters call him boy 412. But there's a surprising part in it that might get you off track. Anyways, boy 412 finds a ring that turns out to be the Dragon Ring of Hotep-Ra. Later in the book Marica, the ExtraOrdinary Wizard, asks boy 412 to be her apprentice. The first time there was no reply from him, but near the end of the book he says yes. Then, while having his apprentice supper, which is the end of the book, you find out that he is Septimus Heap. So he became the awesome cute guy in my brain.


The second book is called Flyte and is set one year later, after Septimus finds out who he is. Simon, Septimus's oldest brother, wants revenge for not being th ExtraOrdinary Wizard's apprentice. So he tried, but failed, of course, to get rid of Jenna, the princess or his youngest sister. In this book Sep gets his own dragon. Later he does a Transubtantiate Triple spell to restore the dragon boat back to health. Finally, at the very end Sep learn the lost art of Flyte. The end still kind of confuses me. Simon feels the effects of the seventh son of the seventh son, who is Septimus, his brother. I just don't get why Simon says this, "I wish you had been dead when the midwife took you away." Is he just trying to be funny or did he mean it? Because it says that the last of his brothers had accepted him, so I don't really know what happens then but you can tell me what you think when you read it.

I think that you guys should read these books. the sixth one comes out in the spring of 2011. I believe it's Darke. It sounds cool. I think I know what happens in the fifth one because I saw the cover to it.

I can't wait to get the third one called Physik. please e-mail me if you want any other info about the books or other good books I have read. My e-mail is allsionalbright@embarqmail.com. I really need to use it more anyways, so if you have anytime please do. Albright out.

No comments: