Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Day at the Lake











Looking at the dam brought back lots of memories. I remember going to see the water so high in 1986 or 1987 that the overflow ducts were filled with water and sometimes you would see a fish or two.

The "A's" Adam and Allison

One of the cutest couples I know!

Captain Scott driving the boat near the dam









This is the scene after Chris had some fun trying to get Doug and Scott, Adam, and Dallin off the tube.
Ethan wanted to go S-L-O-W!!


Allison diving from one tube to the other. Rachel did it after Alli.






We had so much fun on this trip to the lake. Many thanks to Doug and Megan for inviting us. We love spending time with them.

2 comments:

Megan and Doug Albright said...

Fun pics of a fun day!! I esp. like the one of scott and dallin posing with their hands in the air!!

Chris and Shani said...

OH my heck, I am so jealous of these pictures! I wish I could have been there! Brighton went tubing just last week with his daddy, sad to say I was at school when it happened.