Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


Twenty-two years I have known my sweetheart and each day I thank my Heavenly Father for sending him into my life. He is an awesome husband and wonderful father to our children. He supports them in their various interests and activities, teaches them how to snow ski when they are eight, goes on dad dates, tells them stories and reads to them at night. He teaches us all about history, politics, the gospel of Jesus Christ, and humor. I remember flying to Florida one Christmas to be with his parents and he had just gotten a Dave Barry book. I spent the entire flight listening to him laugh out loud (he couldn't help himself) and I was sure the other passengers were wondering what was going on. I love when Scott, Dallin, and him start talking about "Calvin & Hobbes" because they start feeding off of each other and soon we are all laughing. I love his laugh, quick wit, and fun sense of humor. Happy Father's Day, Chris!

1 comment:

will and lori said...

thanks for allowing the Ales' to enjoy that whit and laughter as well, your sons will carry it on for the family...Happy FAMILY day!