Monday, June 16, 2008

2008 Dance Recital






"Can't Stop the Beat" was this year's dance recital theme. This was Allison's and Rachel's second year being in the same tap/ jazz class. They danced to the song, "What Time is it?" from High School Musical 2. Rachel's ballet class danced to "Waltz of the Flowers." Rachel got sick with the flu the day before the rehearsal and was not there to practise her dances. I was so proud of her for dancing so well despite her not having rehearsed and for Allison helping her know what and where to go. Allison's a great older sister and I'm glad the girls are involved in something they enjoy doing together. I love my girls!

2 comments:

Amy Albright said...

your girls look so cute in their dance costumes! I hope that recital was fun

Chris and Elaine said...

Amy, you need a blog so we can write back. Hope you are having fun working at Aspen Grove.