Sunday, July 27, 2008

Chris and Dallin tackle the Zion Narrows





















Chris and Dallin got to go hike the Zion Narrows with three other boys and their dads on July 24-25. Chris says he's always wanted to do that and its a good thing he finally did before he got any older cause it was a tough hike. It was beautiful though. Thanks to Dave for most of these pictures. Chris was too nervous to bring the digital camera, and most of the pics from the waterproof disposable didn't turn out.

2 comments:

Little Megs said...

Hey, some friends and I are hiking The Narrows in late August and I'm so excited! Anything I need to know before I go? It looks like you all had fun!

Sherrill said...

HEY!! Fantastic pictures!! Everyone looks wonderful. I love the family picture at the front of your blog. What a great shot.
Miss you guys!