Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I LOVE TAG

O.K. Ashton.....Here goes.......


I love Chris
I love my kids
I love a chocolate, chocolate, mint, mint creation from Cold Stone
I love snuggling with my kids and watching a movie
I love hearing Ethan talk
I love playing the few songs I know really well on the piano
I love the smell of newborn babies
I love hearing Chris laugh
I love the smell of wet hay
I love watching my girls dance
I love Grandma Bowman's Hot Sauce
I love Lindt Lindor Truffles
I love reading a good book and not wanting to put it down
I love going to the Shakespearan Festival in Cedar City, UT
I love playing board games with my kids
I love going out to lunch with girlfriends
I love birthday parties
I love snow skiing on a sunny day
I love Jesus Christ
I love looking at art
I love warm , fuzzy socks in the winter
I love my I pod and Nike shoes that I can track how far I've run/walked
I love my "Sweet Home Alabama" CD -it has a song for every mood
I love playing Chinese Checkers with Chris
I love my children's friends and am grateful for them
I love watching Allison swim (My Esther Williams)
I love getting pedicures
I love Disneyland
I love pineapple pizza with thin crust
I love anything chocolate with nuts
I love going to church and feeling uplifted and inspired
I love hearing Dallin play the piano
I love playing Wii
I love sewing for fun
I love hiking near Zions
I love putting my feet in wet sand at the beach
I love listening to birds sing
I love driving Chris's car
I love sunrises
I love sitting by a fire and roasting marshmellows
I love hayrides
I love Scott's smile (Thank you, Dr. Simister)
I love shopping for crafty stuff at JoAnn's and Michaels
I love seeing old friends and catching up
I love answering the phone and hearing my mom's voice
I love my in-laws
I love hearing Chris, Dallin and Scott talk about the "Lord of the Rings"
I love finding a great deal!
I love shoes that fit just right
I love hearing Rachel sing
I love Kelley Brasier's Christmas Cookies
I love long talks with my sister Cathy
I love going on a date with Chris each week
I love finally falling asleep after not being able to sleep because Chris is out of town. . . . . .


I tag Kelley, Heather W., Scott, Chris, and Cathy

8 comments:

Cassondra said...

These are so fun to read! I enjoyed the really unique things you thought of, like the smell of wet hay. Who knew? And I'm with you on the anything chocolate with nuts!! That is my criteria, too!!

I really admire you Elaine! You're wonderful!

Cassondra Kelsey

Cassondra said...

Elaine, I need your email address to send you an invite.
Cassondra

jakeandcassondra@hotmail.com

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

O my goodness this is a lot of "I loves" I will get right on it! I love yours tho! And we loved seeing you guys this past weekend. Sorry about church...we slept in lol. but we do love and miss you alL!

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

Love your cute blog Elaine! The pic at the top is priceless. Ditto on the luch with girlfriends thing - we need to do that way more often!!! This was a really fun entry to read :)

Little Megs said...

Smell of wet hay? I don't know that I've ever hear that one before! I love reading your blog Sis. Albright, you have an amazing family!

Little Megs said...

Ohhhhhh, I see. Thanks for shedding light on that one!

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

PS - Glad you like tag type of stuff cause I left you a prestigious award on my blog!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

i finally did it! u should be so proud lol